Over the last five years 100s of individuals have been using my BOOTH Training programs to suceed in paddle sports. I have coached athletes from all over the world to World Championship podiums, winning their local events and smashing their personal bests. I help people on and off the water to become the best they can be and now it your turn. In all my training plans I use my 15 years of training and racing experience to help you achieve your own paddling goals. I’ve been at the elite level in SUP, Ocean Ski and many other paddlesports. I’ve coached myself to become Australian, European and World SUP Champion and represented my country in 4 sports.
I know how to achieve success and will design a program that is right just for you. I have you covered for your on and off water workouts! My plans don’t become stale and you will see how much better you can be. I work with you to make your program suit your life and not the other way around. These personalised programs are designed around specific training principles I’ve designed and I will motivate you to take your paddling to the next level!
BOOTH Training also offers an all access subsciption to training plans designed and run by me. I have designed easy to follow plans based around events and your season no matter where you are. These plans factor in your ability level and allow you to target your training depending on what season you are in. It includes all your strength and training plans for the upcoming big events in your region. In all my plans you are joining the BOOTH Training community to discuss training, events and the like. You will have exclusive access to videos with me and online tips and tricks use to make myself a better paddler (coming soon).
I’m here to you become, fitter stronger and a healthier paddler. What are you waiting for? Sign up today!
- This is the deluxe experience
- Includes all training on and off water ie gym and other cross training
- Contact with Michael via phone 2x per month
- Walk through your race plans with Michael
- Discuss mindset and staying consistent
- Talk through your races and work on your weaknesses
- If you really want to take yourself to the next level this is the plan for you
- Unlimited stroke analysis to create high efficiency and speed
- Join Booth Training Groups
- *minimum sign up 3 months
- Personalised Program
- Sessions designed around your daily routine
- On water and off water training
- Taper and specific conditioning for the event
- Access to Michael for questions via email and text
- 1x Video Analysis a month
- Join Booth Training community groups
- Most popular plan for current Athletes
- *minimum 3 month sign up
- Training for those who don’t need a personalised plan
- Over 50+ different training plans to choose from
- Suits all paddlers no matter what craft you paddle
- 3-4 on water workouts + 1 cross training session
- 8-12-16 week specific race plans
- Join the Booth Training community groups
- Plans for 200m/Tech/5km/10km/20km/Ultra distance etc
- *minimum 3 month sign up
Do you want to improve your stroke with specific technique analysis? Click HERE
How long does it take to receive my program?
For personalised plans and video anlaysis it can be up to 2 weeks. However I will always get it to you as quick as possible. For all access and home training plans should be no longer then 72hours.
How do I receive my program?
Do you design training programs for paddling groups?
Yes please contact Michael directly and we can design something to suit your groups needs!
How do I pay?
Payments are made via the form below via credit card which is secured via SSL 128bit encryption. All payments and recurring payments are processed by Stripe.
Is this a subscription based service?
Yes all training plans are subscription based
How do I get my training plan?
Everything is set up online using an easily downloadable app to your mobile
Is there a minimum sign up?
Yes I have a minimum sign up of three months to allow me to get to know the athlete and formulate an effective plan to achieve our goals.
There are too many options how do I choose?
Think about what you want to achieve and which program will suit your needs best. If that doesn’t help please contact me via email email@example.com and I can point you in the right direction!